Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Quality Assurance Lead, Medical Cannabis Industry
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry, is searching for a Quality Assurance Lead to support the Head of Quality in delivering PQS-related compliance activities.
The successful incumbent will provide support in various aspects of quality including overseeing the qualification and validation processes, continuous improvement, controlling GMP documentation and records e.g. change controls deviations, CAPAs, recalls and customer complaints.
- Support validation activities as required to ensure the site validation master plan is followed;
- Assist with coordinating facility audit inspections according to PQS requirements;
- Assist with corrective or preventative action activities prior to implementation on site;
- Ensure GMP personnel and processes adhere to GMP, PQS procedures and processes, and relevant guidelines;
- Assist with the management and reporting on all customer complaints;
- Participate in annual product quality reviews;
- Assist with the collation and reporting of GMP performance targets to the business and complete technical system reports.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' specific experience in pharmaceutical industry, (ideally API manufacturing);
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field;
- Experience working in regulated quality systems such as ISO and GMP;
- Experience in the requirements of regulatory bodies, e.g. auditors from the CLA, PE009-14, ISO 9001 or ISO 17025;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Sound knowledge of US and European Pharmacopeia methods and requirements;
- Strong knowledge of technical writing;
- Ability to conduct internal audits;
- Knowledgeable in the CAPA processes;
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage projects, budgets, and vendor/contractor/customer relationships;
- Unassailable integrity and ethics.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted