Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Head of I.T. Services
Reporting to the CARICOM Chief Operations Officer, the Head, I.T. Services
has responsibility for the tactical and operational management of the I.T. organization.
- Defining I.T. goals and initiatives to support the firm’s strategic direction;
- Gaining consensus from the partnership and key stakeholders;
- Leading the negotiations of service level targets with business groups and establishing performance targets for internal and external providers;
- Defining, managing, and delivering the portfolio of I.T. initiatives;
- Developing and improving the I.T. governance framework including service design and operational processes;
- Ensuring compliance with the client’s global and regional I.T. governance, certifications, and local regulations;
- Providing productive and well-managed I.T. services for business units and off-shore shared-services clients;
- Directing the application and maintenance of I.T. security controls to protect the business and ensure compliance with required standards;
- Empowering and challenging the I.T. organization to achieve operational quality and responsiveness while providing effective day-to-day end-user support;
- Preparing and presenting regular reports to the COO, the Executive Committee, and the partnership, regarding the health of I.T. and in support of significant I.T. initiatives.
- Maintains a deep understanding of IT products, business strategy and the external market best in class solutions;
- Provide inspirational leadership, mentoring, and coaching to develop the skills and capabilities of team members;
- Responsible for the overall direction of I.T. for the client in CARICOM, the candidate will lead and direct multiple, concurrent initiatives to deliver strategic and operational objectives;
- Possess technical knowledge for a broad range of I.T. products and services. Has experience evaluating and justifying selected technology products and services;
- Has proven experience with I.T. support and operations, I.T. infrastructure design, and the management of enterprise applications and, preferably, the end-to-end lifecycle of a cloud environment.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution;
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience of which, five (5) should be in an I.T. senior management role within a medium-sized entity.