Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. We now invite candidates who are passionate about HR to join our team in following role:
Human Resources Officer (WFH)
The Human Resources (HR) Officer
serves as the primary HR contact for the assigned region or client(s) and is responsible to execute human resources functions to support and improve daily operations. The HR Officer works in partnership with other site locations to deliver HR strategic business goals and initiatives.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures; assists in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, HR systems, and performance management;
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records, ensuring data integrity and compiles reports from database as needed;
- Assists with writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organizational values;
- Manages the onboarding process and orientation of new hires;
- Leads the administration and vendor negotiations on behalf of the client and partner with Payroll on improvement projects and initiatives to ensure employee satisfaction;
- Participates in cross functional initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness;
- Facilitates HR Training for managers and employees on relevant HR content, as needed;
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems;
- Reviews payroll hours for employees then submits to Payroll Team;
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Three (3) years of progressive experience in Human Resources operations is required;
- Associates’ degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relating field is required. Equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered;
- Ability to maintain calmness in challenging situations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.