Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Payroll Administrator- Supervisor (B.P.O.)
The Payroll Administrator- Supervisor
will lead and develop a team of Administrators in completing payrolls efficiently and accurately. The candidate should be a team leader, thorough, trainable, accurate, honest, with an aptitude for learning new systems and technologies. He/ She should also value communication and process improvement.
- Supervise, motivate and a lead a team of Payroll Administers;
- Review and play a key role in the completion of bi-monthly payrolls;
- Review hours logged into the payroll system for accuracy and completeness;
- Responds to payroll related emails in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure payroll is submitted to relevant stakeholders on a timely basis;
- Thoroughly researches all discrepancies submitted by SBU Managers, subsequently adding same to the payroll;
- Ensure that premiums for new enrollees to life and health insurance policies are inputted correctly and deducted from salaries at the appropriate time;
- Ensure that changes to existing enrollees to the insurance policy are reflected in salary deductions;
- Keeps track of key statutory deadlines and prepares the necessary filing documentation commensurate with same;
- Stores all data used to prepare the payroll, in the filing system used and maintained by the Payroll Department;
- Continuously identifies ways to improve and develop the payroll process;
- Assist with preparing and allocation of benefits;
- Other duties assigned.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A Diploma/ Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least two (2) years' experience in payroll processing and at least one (1) year experience in a supervisory role;
- People management skills;
- Solid data entry skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong ability in using Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint);
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Basic Understanding of Accounting Principles;
- Strong numerical skills.