Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Build A Sign
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Associate Sales Executive (WFH)
The Sales Executive
facilitates communications and order processing for new and existing accounts and is a key contributor to the Account Manager and Business Development teams. This role drives sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
To be successful in this role one must demonstrate:
- Execute ordering and service requests on corporate accounts, including placing custom/direct orders, optimizing storefronts and microsites, creating product additions, etc.;
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver on customer needs and exceed their expectations;
- Keep Account Managers and customers informed about the timeline for fulfillment and provide accurate and transparent updates throughout the process to manage customer expectations effectively;
- Build rapport and engage in bottom up selling while processing orders and feed discovery information back to Account Managers (e.g. referrals, pertinent information about the business);
- Handle warm leads (transfers, form fills, abandon cart) and engage in meaningful conversations to understand customer needs and requirements;
- Proactively anticipate and resolve order issues that may arise during the sales and fulfillment process;
- Ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Customer service-orientation – be warm, personable, courteous, and solution-focused;
- Organization and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Internet and computer savvy;
- Ability to work well in a team, collaboration;
- Hustle and urgency without sacrificing customer service and solutions to clients;
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments about customer needs, product availability, processes, purchase orders, etc.;
- Commitment to excellent customer experience in all forms of contact;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Expert knowledge of our materials, products, processes, and cost;
- Excellent attendance is essential – we need you here to provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a print or design-related industry;
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets and achieving growth;
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred);
- Minimum of five (5) subjects including Math and English; further education in sales or marketing is a plus.