Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
General Manager (B.P.O.)
The General Manager
will be responsible for directing and overseeing all aspects of the BPO operations in their respective country. This includes managing teams, meeting deadlines and targets, ensuring high quality service delivery, developing policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lead by example using client’s values and Code of Ethics as the guideline;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Act as a legal representative in the Country, which includes but is not limited to; signing checks, employee and other contracts, etc.;
- Administration of client bank accounts, including access, approvals and fund requests;
- Direct and oversee the day-to-day operations including managing teams and ensuring that deadlines and targets are met;
- Manage facilities to ensure they are well-maintained and equipped with necessary resources;
- Administer payroll and benefits for all employees, ensuring that all payments are accurate and made in a timely manner;
- Develop, implement and provide input when updates on policies and procedures are needed, to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that the organization is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and implement cost-saving measures;
- Participate in business development activities to promote the growth of the organization;
- Manage projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards;
- Oversee P&L management and ensure financial targets are met;
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure vendor performance meets expectations;
- Conduct internal audits and inspections to ensure compliance with policies, certifications, procedures and regulations.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the BPO industry, with at least 3 years in a management role;
- Experience in a Senior Operations Management role is an advantage;
- Experience in conducting audits and inspections and implementing corrective actions;
- Experience in P&L management and vendor management;
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a related field;
- Proven track record in professional coaching and development;
- Proven leadership and management abilities;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong understanding of brand development and the ability to represent the organization as a brand ambassador.