Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our client
, we are now looking for top notch talented collectors to fill the position listed below.
We are looking for the best Collectors.
Join Our Clients' Amazing Team NOW!!
We are in search of excellent top-notch collectors to join our new team. This is a new and exciting opportunity to be a part of a professional firm with a dynamic and talented team of collectors collecting on various debts out of the US. The collections agent is responsible for negotiating and resolving delinquent account balances with customers while adhering to federal and state regulations, high standards of compliance, and company policies.
Join our client’s amazing team and take full advantage of the benefits
What does a Collections Specialist Do?
- UNLIMITED (NO CAP) Monthly commission.
- Base rate of $500 per hour;
- Medical and Life Insurance;
- Monday to Saturday;
- No work on SUNDAYS.
What does a Collections Specialist need?
- Responsible for contacting customers towards collecting overdue payments;
- Negotiates re-payment arrangements and updates systems accordingly;
- Facilitates the collection of payments electronically and through various mediums.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Solid teamwork skills and professional attitude;
- Must be resilient, persistent and have an upbeat, energetic attitude;
- Minimum of TWO (2) years B.P.O. experience;
- One-year prior experience in Collections or sales;
- 4 CXC’s including English;
- Ability to convince and negotiate with clients; works independently and under supervision within policy guidelines;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone techniques.