Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The purpose of this position is to ensure all employees, visitors and vendors adhere to the site’s Code of Conduct and Organization Security and Safety protocols.
- Ensure all visitors and employees within the organization premises have their valid identifications and are escorted, wherever applicable;
- Conduct random floor checks and observe and report all violations and incidents identified;
- Conduct site walks and checks to ensure unauthorized personnel are not accessing the restricted and critical areas;
- Conduct site walks to ensure all the security and safety equipment are in place and in working condition without any damages/downtime;
- Ensure there are no employees or visitors violating the organization protocols within the organization premises;
- Identify, report and investigate all suspicious activities and belongings within the premises;
- Ensure all security issues/concerns are escalated to the onsite supervisor;
- Assist employees with the opening and closing of training and conference rooms as per the authorized list of employee requirement.
- Secondary level education: 12th grade;
- 3 CXC passes at grade 3, English included;
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft office and security related software;
- Clear communication in English (written and verbal);
- Experience in safety and loss prevention field;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Salary: $405 per hour
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.