Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, Build A Sign
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Customer Service Representative
answers phone calls for all company websites. This role will work to build a knowledge base about company websites, phone queues, promotions, and services being offered. This person should meet performance goals and be customer-focused.
What does a CSR do?
A CSR should demonstrate the following:
- Ensure all customers have an outstanding experience;
- Efficiently navigate company tools and websites;
- Master information contained in our website, including production materials and processes, use of customization, and admin. tools, status, and delivery of products, placing admin. orders, etc;
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues;
- Take notes and maintain records for all customer interactions;
- Actively provide feedback to the organization about inefficiencies and trends identified;
- Perform additional duties as required.
What does a CSR need?
- Customer service orientation– be warm, personable, courteous, and solution-focused;
- Excellent attendance– we need you here to provide an outstanding experience for our customers;
- Organization and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Success in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task;
- Internet and computer savvy;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Hustle and urgency without sacrificing customer service– your goal is to deliver one contact resolution to customers;
- Highly motivated and actively takes interest in self-development;
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments about customer needs, product availability, process, purchase orders, etc.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Secondary Level Education with a minimum of 5 subjects including Mathematics and English. Information Technology is a plus;
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center;
- Basic internet troubleshooting skills;
- Must be Internet and computer savvy;
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated professionalism and customer-focused mindset;
- Flexible able to work any shift which spans 6 days per week between 7 am to 7 pm.