Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client located in the United Kingdom, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
As a theatre nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting patients through the preoperative phase of an operation, where you will be helping to carry out assessments.
- Assisting anesthetists to prepare specialist drugs and equipment, as well as assessing the patient immediately before surgery.
- Preparing and supplying tools and equipment throughout surgery, as well as acting as a link between the surgery room and the rest of the hospital.
- Monitoring the wellbeing of the patient after surgery and offering further care and support going forward.
- Graduation from an accredited program of registered nursing and possession of a valid and current
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a theatre nurse
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Relocation allowance
- Rental assistance
- OSCE training.
- OSCE Test x 3 attempts
- NMC, CBT registration fee
- 3 months initial free accommodation
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous annual leave that increases each year
- Flexible working options