Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client located in the United Kingdom, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
As a midwife, you will be responsible for:
- providing care to women/birthing people during the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum period, you will be the prime care provider to mothers/birthing people and their families.
- working within the framework of the NMC Code and the London Northwest University Healthcare Trust Guidelines, protocols.
- deputizing the ward or department in the absence of the senior midwife.
- Graduation from an accredited program of registered nursing and possession of a valid and current Midwifery license.
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a midwife
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Relocation allowance
- Rental assistance
- OSCE training.
- OSCE Test x 2 attempts
- NMC registration fee
- 6 weeks initial free accommodation
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous annual leave that increases each year
- Flexible working options