Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client located in the United Kingdom, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Mental Health Nurse
As a mental health nurse, you will be responsible for:
- conducting a mental health assessment with all referred patients, determining what the patient's mental health needs are and the most appropriate service/ agency to meet those needs. You may engage in brief therapeutic work with the patient referred, refer them to another service/agency or advise them of other sources of support that they could access.
- building and maintaining effective links with all disciplines within the PCNs, and will work as an integrated part of the PCN MDT.
- ensuring their approach should be driven by the underpinning philosophies of mental health promotion, empowerment and personal responsibility. This work will focus on the service users who are identified as requiring mental health support to access treatment and improve the patient's wellbeing.
- providing easily accessed advice for the integrated care teams and support identification of the training needs of staff on mental health issues. You will participate in providing training and supervision, as required, for staff within the PCN on mental health issues.
- undertaking a training, consultancy and support role within the team and for the wider integrated care workforce.
- Graduation from an accredited program of registered nursing and possession of a valid and current Registered Nurse license.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with Mental Health patients.
- Must be prepared to take Mental Health CBT and Mental Health OSCE.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- OSCE Training
- OSCE Test x 2 attempts
- NMC Registration Fee
- 8-12 weeks accommodation
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Excellent training opportunities
- 35 days holiday per year including public holidays
- Generous pension scheme