Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, A leading regional general insurer
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
We are a leading regional general insurer with a footprint that spans over twenty (20) territories across the Caribbean. We believe in putting people first- our customers and our employees. When you join our team, you can look forward to working with a financially strong insurance group that provides career opportunities across the Caribbean and our product lines, we see our employees’ continuous professional development as a way of life.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures);
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Monitor and update incoming and outgoing mail correspondence system;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk;
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock;
- Assist Operations Administrator with updating calendars and scheduling meetings;
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers;
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, scanning and uploading documents into the company core systems;
- Renewal call outs;
- Assist with follow up for outstanding documents.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good customer service skills;
- Essential telephone etiquette knowledge;
- Good communication skills -Ability communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with co-workers and clients;
- Good organizational skills;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration;
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines;
- Ability to multi-task as Receptionists are often required to manage many different tasks at one time including taking messages, scheduling appointments and maintaining employee files;
- Be a team-player and be able to work on their own initiative in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- First degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.