Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client,
we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Bilingual (Spanish) Quality Analyst
As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Performs call monitoring in a Debt Collections environment to measure skills in use of scripts, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, courteous close of call etc.;
- Perform call review to support escalations;
- Provides feedback and coaches agents in a manner that is professional and timely;
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions;
- Prepares and analyzes quality reports for management staff review;
- Generates trending and escalates issues as needed; providing management with suggestions, statistics and general data to support process improvement recommendations;
- Provides feedback to call center leaders and managers;
- Works independently and adapts quickly and resourcefully to changing situations and business needs;
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of 2-4 years call center experience;
- Background in quality assurance;
- Fluency in Spanish;
- University degree (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills; both written and orally;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, positive, friendly, and empathic;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness are critical;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make swift, sound judgments, offering solutions;
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.