Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Manager, Customer Support
This position will be responsible for management of the overall support desk including Level 1 & Level 2 support, SLA compliance, case tracking, ticketing and close-out as well as managing multiple shift coverage ensuring proper 24/7 coverage across all product offerings.
The Manager, Customer Support plays a critical role in ensuring that end-user customers receive an incredible experience. You are an advocate for the client, while also managing client expectations within the limits of end-user client obligations. In this role you will possess a sufficient understanding of the business and technical requirements to effectively lead the Customer Support Team in providing the best possible application of the client’s solutions across all their product offerings for the end-user.
- Manage and lead the Customer Support Team to continually deliver support that exceeds customer expectations.
- Oversee and work with team members to effectively manage the lifecycle of all customer tickets. This includes meeting SLAs, managing escalations, and addressing SLA non-compliance with appropriate corrective action.
- Lead the team through customer issues and escalations, providing insight, plan for resolution, and implementation of lessons learned/industry best practices.
- Work closely with customers, gaining an understanding of their business, requirements, and concerns, and ensuring they understand the benefits and value the product brings to their business.
- Keep an ongoing “pulse” on customer satisfaction levels, proactively addressing issues.
- Provide reports to senior management that include data and insight on customer support metrics including time-to-close ticket, customer satisfaction/feedback, etc.
- Develop and effectively manage team schedules, ensuring availability of support resources to respond to clients’ requirements.
- Ensure ongoing training and development of the team – both technical (product based) and non-technical (customer based).
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Progressive experience in a technical customer support role, 5 years of which has been spent successfully managing a software support team. The successful candidate must have prior experience managing a team, coupled with strong leadership capabilities.
- Background and knowledge of the following: API, cloud infrastructure, Datadog, Windows/Linux operating systems, IP networking, VPN’s, load balancing and firewalls.
- Experience with SQL database management; virtualization technologies (i.e., VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V); scripting languages (i.e., Bash, PowerShell, Python, GO).
- Exceptional problem solver with proven ability to troubleshoot, analyze and work with team to bring customer technical issues to closure.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, coupled with success building strong rapport with internal cross-functional teams and external customers.
- Someone that leads by example, coaching and mentoring their team to success.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.