Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Ensure excellent maintenance of the buildings, infrastructure and the overall appearance of the facilities. This role comprises of overall maintenance and upkeep of the building’s infrastructure and exterior. To be successful in this role, you should be a quick decision maker and efficient enough to handle difficult situations. You should have excellent knowledge about health and safety standards as well as preventive, corrective, and conductive maintenance.
- Preventive, corrective, and conductive maintenance of all the resort facilities (buildings, mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems, kitchen, laundry, spa and swimming pools equipment, landscape and beach);
- Ensure all the mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems works properly and in a safe condition;
- Supervise all maintenance staff members and external contractors;
- Oversees cleaning of all the exterior (landscape, parking lots, swimming pools and beach) and back of the house areas, including engine rooms, kitchen, laundry, spa, and swimming pools equipment;
- Oversee the management of energy and utilities consumption control;
- Ensure that the buildings comply with all the required regulations such as health and safety;
- The keeping of an updated inventory of mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems, kitchen, laundry, spa, and swimming pools equipment. (The Technical inventory);
- Develops, implements and monitors approved operational & maintenance programs.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bsc. Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in buildings maintenance;
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus;
- Strong track record of preventive, corrective and conductive maintenance;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety standards;
- Good organizational skills.