Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Build A Sign,
we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Sales Development Representative (Work From Home)
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and qualifying net-new enterprise sales opportunities into the Enterprise Account Services pipeline. The SDR will effectively engage with ideal prospects through outbound sales activities and communicate Build A Sign’s value proposition tailored to potential clients’ needs, in order to create interest. Successful SDRs are results-driven, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, are passionate about their company and product, and can quickly build rapport and trust with prospects.
To be successful in this role one must demonstrate:
- Understand customers’ business needs to establish a strong partnership relationship with enterprise clients;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Build A Sign’s products and sales process with a strong ability to align value;
- Expertise in gaining access to decision makers up to and including the appropriate Director and VP-levels, and proficiency in aligning Build A Sign’s product suite to create value and meet client needs;
- Possess a hunter mentality, with the ability to execute on outbound prospecting activities including strategic account research, cold calling, and email marketing;
- Uncover detailed information around client budget, forecasted need, and timeline in order to accurately qualify true sales opportunities into the Account Executive pipeline.
- Independent thinking and ability to implement solutions;
- Eagerness and willingness to learn (processes, products, etc.);
- Organization skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Teamwork to successfully work with EAS teammates and cross-departmentally.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Two (2) years of experience in inside sales or business development role working on qualifying enterprise opportunities;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking;
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work multiple opportunities through your pipeline simultaneously;
- Support and build relationships with Enterprise Account Executives;
- Sharp, self-motivated and skilled at researching and hunting new opportunities;
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.