Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
As a Paralegal you will:
- Assisting lawyers in preparing for transactional closings, depositions, hearings, trials and conferences
- Completing many administrative tasks, including, working on individual cases or transactions;
- Investigating the factual evidence of a matter or case and preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display information;
- Drafting legal court documents, such as pleadings, motions/summonses, affidavits and subpoenas; transactional documents, such as trusts, wills, contracts and real estate leases; and closing documents;
- Conducting routine discovery;
- Drafting correspondence to opposing counsel;
- Obtaining due diligence materials, such as corporate certificates of good standing, real estate and title information, and government filings via online portals;
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database;
- Organizing and tracking property transaction.
A Paralegal will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a legal or business area or related field from an accredited college or university required;
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Intellectual Property would be an asset;
- Experience working with contracts and basic understanding of legal/contractual terms;
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume processing environment;
- Proficient in the use of office productivity tools (MS Office, etc.);
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Provide insights and recommendations to support continuous improvement initiatives;
- Excellent judgment, reasoning, and problem-solving skills and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.