Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. In partnership with the Global Services Sector we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Accounting Officer- Internship
The responsibilities of an accounting officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets. To be successful as an accounting officer, you should have a degree in Accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills. Ultimately, a high-quality Accounting Officer should be able to successfully contribute to the organization's financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
- Maintain Accounts Payables and Receivables;
- Preparation and Filing of S01 and GCT;
- Preparing budgets regularly;
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and Analysis;
- Monthly and Quarterly Report Preparation;
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A degree in accounting or Finance;
- Working Knowledge of accounting principles and Systems;
- Proficiency in management systems;
- Administration skills;
- Sound interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Excel.