Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Call Center Site Manager (Collections)
This position will oversee and lead all daily operations of the center and is responsible for providing support to internal and external customers. The position will also provide daily leadership, supervision and support for the Center, management team and staff ensuring high standard service delivery, claim cost controls and budget plans/goals are met or exceeded.
This position will participate in the development and implementation of the company's strategic performance and financial plans. Maintains and monitors the service centers site budgets and, provides daily judgment and business decision-making support.
What does a Call Center Site Manager Do?
What are we looking for?
- Lead managers toward the achievement of client program KPI and revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute short- and long-term performance strategies aligned with leadership vision and company direction;
- Responsible for communicating strategy to management team and cascading goals and objectives to achieve desired results;
- Directs, leads, and empowers a team of managers to be focused on driving reliability and continuous improvement for our clients;
- Partner with respective Operational Support and Human Resources teams to attract, develop and retain employees to meet client expectations in an efficient and cost effective manner;
- Leads all facility maintenance and improvement initiatives;
- Collaborates with the overseas team on the planning, costing and implementation of key projects as it relates to management of the facility;
- Collaborate with Workforce Operations, Information Technology, Facilities, and other Shared and Support Services to optimize the use of resources, business intelligence reporting, and the performance management process;
- Support and drive the company’s rewards and recognition programs and drives employee engagement and initiatives;
- Communicate openly and frequently with staff and establishes, maintains, and promotes an inclusive and high performing culture to maximize operational efficiency.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related major or equivalent relevant work experience is preferred;
- 5 years call center Operations Management directly supervising managers and professional experience within the Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) industry;
- Previous external client management experience in Business Processing Outsourcing is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and collaborate across all organizational levels and with clients;
- Ability to delegate work duties and manage a large complex work group through others while overseeing the operational process from a high level;
- Demonstrates exceptional continuous improvement/transformational skills;
- Ability to interpret and translate financial forecasts and metrics into short and long-term goals;
- Ability to motivate and inspire a group of employees in a team environment to achieve performance goals;
- Ability to make logical and effective decisions in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent personal computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Excellent judgment, reasoning, and problem solving skills and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.