Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Head of Recruiting Operations
The Head of Recruiting Operations
responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
- Lead all sourcing strategies for Jamaica’s Call Center operations;
- Meet class size hiring goals every month in conjunction with the head of Operations;
- Lead a team of recruiting specialists based in Kingston and Montego Bay;
- Optimize all areas of recruiting including reference checks, background checks, ATS management, interviewing loops and onboarding;
- Train hiring teams on appropriate interview skills and interview loops;
- Build talent pipelines for future classes and corporate roles;
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication);
- Assess hiring needs in conjunction with operations based on business growth plans;
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities;
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors;
- Build relationships with all cross functional partners to establish credibility and trust;
- Manage, train, and evaluate our team of recruiters;
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company;
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g., past applicants and referred candidates);
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of eight (8) years recruiting experience in a call center environment;
- At least (5) years leading a team of recruiters;
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives;
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases;
- Ability to work autonomously and report into a US based lead;
- Ability to prioritize many projects and initiatives at once to meet all deadlines;
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks);
- Good team-management abilities;
- A pro-active and can-do mind set;
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role;
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates);
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.