Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Leadership Development Specialist
The Leadership Development Specialist
is responsible for assessing, designing and implementing learning and performance development solutions including workshops, programs, online resources, tools and more for a variety of contact center audiences. You’ll also be developing, delivering and managing leadership development projects and programs, driving team and individual learning and leadership development initiatives. You will be a trusted partner to the Sales and Training leadership team, Instructional Designers, HR Business Partners, people leaders and individual contributors.
What Will You Do?
Apply For This Role If You:
- Partner in the design and ongoing execution of our new leadership development program;
- Deliver live or virtual workshops on a variety of learning topics;
- Develop learning materials (e.g. decks, workbooks, case studies, simulations);
- Ensure all program content and materials are kept updated, enhanced and always relevant;
- Collaborate on enhancing our learning & leadership development brand and innovative marketing ideas for our services;
- Evaluate individual leader best practice execution and effectiveness, providing detailed analysis and development plans to said individuals and their supervisor;
- Demonstrate concepts and tactics of leadership training in training and real-world environments;
- Do other new, fun and innovative stuff we haven’t thought of yet.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit; thriving in high-energy, fast-paced environments;
- Believe that cross-functional collaboration, great internal customer service and a one-team mentality are critical for success;
- Are approachable and down to earth;
- Enjoy being very hands-on and have a “roll up your sleeves” mindset with the ability to be a driver and change agent in an organization;
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences;
- Are innately curious and love finding solutions and solving problems;
- Fail fast and recover quickly, learning from failure;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and well with strong personalities driven by a passion to perform to their highest potential;
- Can operate independently and manage large teams and operations remotely with limited executive direction;
- Are passionate to drive results, but able to weather challenges and maintain enthusiasm, composure and drive impact during stressful situations;
- Naturally jump in to help colleagues solve problems and welcome others to help you too;
- Can balance promoting new ideas with maintenance and renewal of what already exists;
- Are a confident and engaging facilitator in small and large group settings;
- Have a passion for developing global talent at all levels.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a fast pace, expanding company
- Minimum of three (3) years of team and company-wide training and leadership development experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of blended instructional design experience including assessing needs, partnering with subject matter experts, designing experimental learning content and programs, facilitating live and virtual courses and measuring outcomes;
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or other related field an asset is preferred but not mandatory.