Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client,
we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
The Network Engineer
is responsible for implementing and supporting an Enterprise level network that includes core infrastructure, remote clients, and remote sites.
Provides and maintains network connectivity services for the client’s networks. Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades, and software upgrades and deploys network devices including (but not limited to) routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls. Assists with troubleshooting, circuit equipment and all other network issues. Monitors, responds and provides resolution for all network problems and incident tickets.
- Provide hands-on network engineering and technical leadership in a growing corporate and web hosting environment;
- Accountable to provide network designs, problem determination, and resolution, document methodologies, thorough knowledge of network management, develop and support security models, execute hardware and software installations, performance tuning and recovery;
- Responsible for network infrastructure including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, VPN technology, load balancing systems, enterprise wireless and several network management solutions;
- Provide technical leadership by implementing methodologies consistent with IT guidelines. Responsibilities include the development of procedures to ensure consistency and quality for service levels provided;
- Extensive experience with F5 Big-IP load balancers / content devices;
- Thorough knowledge of Fortinet URL filtering appliances;
- Maintain specialized skills in data center design standards, communications technology best practices and security processes;
- Responsible for network restorations upon request while maintaining security and data availability, integrity and confidentiality;
- Validate ACLs/firewall rule set effectiveness and optimize configurations to improve firewall performance;
- Analyze firewall logs and network packet captures to troubleshoot access issues.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Cisco /Fortinet hardware including enterprise level routers, Catalyst switches, Fortinet firewalls, Fortinet UTM Modules, VPN solutions, intruder prevention systems, network analysis, and enterprise wireless;
- Working knowledge of protocols such as TCPIP, EIGRP, BGP, RIP, SNMP, WINS, DNS, NETBIOS and related network protocols;
- Strong working knowledge of protocol analyzers and related network diagnostic tools;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Networking and Windows 2012 AD;
- Personal characteristics necessary for the position are teamwork, exceptional written & communication skills as well as being able to present solutions to diverse audiences;
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent relevant experience;
- Related certifications are required.