Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Talent Acquisition Assistant
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Assistant
will ensure completion of the pre-employment background check processes required for roles within the organization ranging from entry level to mid-level. He/she will also assist with various administrative and clerical duties in a high volume, fast pace environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external partners via telephone and email to ensure successful and timely completion of pre-employment processes such as; reference checks and police record (finger printing);
- Support the team in ensuring completion of various onboarding tasks;
- Liaise with Human Resources and other departments when required during the recruiting and onboarding process;
- Assist with the maintenance of the Application Tracking System;
- Other duties as assigned.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum five (5) CXC subjects (English Language mandatory);
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner;
- Exhibits good judgment and initiative;
- Good time management skills and goal oriented;
- Fast learner, good organization and problem solving skills;
- Willingness to learn.