Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, a leading Consumer Finance Solution Company in the Caribbean
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Branch Manager (Microfinance)
The Branch Manager
will assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Delivering prompt, knowledgeable and courteous service, while maximizing sales opportunities;
- Identifying and delivering products and services that meets the customer’s current and future needs as well as ensuring the full potential of the loan is realized;
- Assuming ownership for all customers enquires/concerns/complaints that are directed to you by resolving those matters as per company guidelines;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all products and services applicable to the target market;
- An awareness of competitor’s products, services and initiatives;
- An understanding of the selling process, thereby recognizing and satisfying customer/prospect needs;
- An understanding of the target market served by the company and sharing any initiative for potential growth and development;
- Develop and implement strategies for branch/sales team to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining quality standards to achieve company’s credit goals/targets.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or related field;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in consumer lending and 2 years supervisory experience;
- Ability to work with the public;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Customer service and goal oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Good PC skills;
- High level of ethics standards.