Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, a leading Consumer Finance Solution Company in the Caribbean
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Snr. Loans Officer
The Snr. Loans Officer
will be responsible for monitoring and overseeing the branch to ensure compliance with company policies and regulations. This position will manage team and branch performance to ensure company goals and objectives are met.
- Oversee assigned branch to ensure growth and timely control of delinquency through excellent customer service and careful completion of loan applications;
- Implements and carry out the company sales and customer acquisition strategy;
- Ensure that selling a loan to a customer is accomplished through prompt, courteous and professional service; the customer's current and future needs are recognized, and the full potential of the loan is realized;
- Monitor goals and performance of team members in order to achieve business objectives;
- Ensure that branch is staffed appropriately, and each staff member is aware of his or her assigned duties and is trained to carry them out effectively and accurately per company policies and procedures;
- Control cash drawers and ensure that bank deposits are handled in accordance with company policy;
- Responsible for training, coaching and development of staff; acting as a mentor to staff;
- Ensure team members are aware and motivated to maximize use of company sales tools to accomplish incentives;
- Responsible for knowledge and compliance with corporate policies and procedures and reporting failure to comply;
- Interviews and recommends new recruits for approval by Human Resources;
- Responsible for training of new hires either personally or by assigning a phase of the training to the most qualified staff member.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or related field;
- At least two (2) years’ experience in consumer lending and 1-year supervisory experience;
- Ability to work with the public;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Customer service and goal oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Good PC skills;
- High level of ethics standards.