Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
As a Fraud Analyst you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
• Performs call monitoring in a sales environment to measure compliance and fraudulent behavior;
• Performs moderately to complex audits including drafting audit reports, tracking, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions;
• Identifies inconsistencies in audit data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices;
• Contribute to the development of audit process improvements, including the development of automated routines;
• Coaches team members throughout audit process;
• Provides feedback and coaches, agents, leaders in a manner that is professional and timely;
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions;
• Prepares and analyzes quality reports for management staff review;
• Generates trending and escalates issues as needed; providing management with suggestions, statistics, and general data to support process improvement recommendations;
• Works independently and adapts quickly and resourcefully to changing situations and business needs;
• Provides guidance, training, and support to Quality Team;
• Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of call center experience, or relevant role;
• Background in quality assurance, compliance, or criminal justice (preferred);
• Reliable Internet;
• University degree;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills; both written and orally;
• Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, positive, friendly, and empathic;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
• Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness are critical;
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, requiring little assistance;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make swift, sound judgments, offering solutions and resourcefulness;
• Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.