Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Quality Analyst- WFH (B.P.O.)
As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
• Performs call monitoring in a sales environment to measure skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency and courteous close of call;
• Perform call review to support escalations;
• Provides feedback and coaches agents in a manner that is professional and timely;
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions;
• Prepares and analyzes quality reports for management staff review;
• Generates trending and escalates issues as needed; providing management with suggestions, statistics and general data to support process improvement recommendations;
• Provides feedback to call center sales leaders and managers;
• Works independently and adapts quickly and resourcefully to changing situations and business needs;
• Provides guidance, training and support to the Sales leaders and Sales Experts;
• Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 2-4 years call center experience;
• Background in quality assurance (preferred);
• University degree;
• Reliable Internet;
• Excellent communication skills; both written and orally;
• Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, positive, friendly, and empathic;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
• Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness are critical;
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make swift, sound judgments, offering solutions;
• Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.