Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. In partnership with the Global Services Sector
we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Project Coordinator- Internship
The Project Coordinator
will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings;
- Ensuring project deadlines are met;
- Determining project changes;
- Analyze risks and opportunities;
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants;
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers;
- Providing administrative support as needed;
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Associates’ degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management is preferred;
- Certification in Project Management would an asset;
- Must be tech-savvy;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and have strong time management skills;
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work with limited supervision;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- High competency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.