Recruiting Assistant- Internship
The Recruiting Assistant will support the company’s recruiting department with recruitment duties and ensure that all recruitment procedures run smoothly. To be a successful recruitment assistant, you should have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with all candidates and display a calm demeanor.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for all candidates;
- Following up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting completing assessments or rejection emails;
- Resolving issues such as interview cancellations swiftly;
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens;
- Be the POC for all candidates to assist with all queries and provide updates on the recruitment process;
- Posting and monitoring job advertisements on social media.
- Associates’ degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management is preferred;
- Experience in Recruiting would be an asset;
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Ability to handle confidential material; must demonstrate high levels of integrity and trustworthiness;
- Must be tech-savvy;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and strong time management skills;
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines;
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work with limited supervision.