Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Medical Scribe, B.P.O.
We are looking for a capable, proficient, knowledgeable Virtual Medical Scribe who will remotely accompany our physicians during patient visits, taking critical notes and documenting each encounter. The virtual medical scribe will handle all electronic medical records and clinical charting. You will need to navigate across multiple systems and records which requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently engaging with the medical provider.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of patient’s medical chart;
- Assisting the provider by transcribing the patient’s history, physical exam findings, consultations, lab x-rays and other evaluations, as stated by the provider, directly into the patient’s medical record;
- Prepare plans for follow-up care, as directed by the provider;
- Process referrals or records requests, as directed by the provider;
- Provide advanced support to providers, including documenting phone calls, alerting the physician when labs/radiology reports are complete, etc.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of five (5) CXC’s including Mathematics and English Language;
- Minimum of at least one (1) year B.P.O. experience in customer service;
- Typing Skills of 40+ wpm;
- Knowledge of Gynecological medical terminology and abbreviations;
- Understanding of industry-specific policies, such as HIPAA regulations for healthcare;
- Must have a passion for medicine and a desire to grow;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to read, write, comprehend through listening;
- Proficient in English, Good knowledge of additional languages would be a plus
- Technology savvy;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.