Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
We are looking for a capable, proficient, knowledgeable B.P.O. Supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call center. To effectively build call center culture, the supervisor will be responsible for “on-the-floor” activities, and must be available to assist agents while they are “on the floor.” You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance. You will need to navigate across multiple databases which requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging with the patient.
- Manage a team of Customer Service Advocates;
- Evaluate employee effectiveness and performance periodically;
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams;
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals and action plans;
- Coach advocates through challenging customer service issues;
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed;
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated;
- Prepare work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage;
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting, etc;
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management;
- Keep upper management informed on issues and problems at all times.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in a high volume, inbound/outbound B.P.O. environment;
- Understanding of industry-specific policies, such as HIPAA regulations for healthcare;
- Proven experience as B.P.O. Supervisor or in a similar supervisory position;
- Experience in customer service is essential;
- Proficient in English, Good knowledge of additional languages would be a plus;
- Technology savvy;
- Minimum of 5 CXC subjects;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities;
- Results-oriented approach;
- Excellent organization and leadership skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.