Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. We invite talented, experienced and exceptional candidates who enjoys the world of recruitment to apply below.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a T.A. Specialist your main purpose is to research, identify, headhunt, screen and submit suitable candidates for our clients’ open roles. You will work closely with the Recruiting Manager to review and meet all client needs and expectations by sourcing the desired profile needed to fill each role.
- Research client company and familiarize yourself with the company and the role you are recruiting for;
- Source, identify and headhunt suitable candidates as per client criteria;
- Research and connect with potential candidates through job boards such as LinkedIn, Indeed and Monster;
- Complete on-phone screen/telephone interview with candidate;
- Submit to client for review and further interviews;
- Network with and maintain a professional recruiting relationship with candidates from various industries;
- Attend various industry related and networking events when needed;
- Assist with maintaining a smooth, professional and effortless recruiting experience for both clients and candidates;
- Act as point of contact/personal recruiter for candidates participating in the recruitment process.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven work experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with various ATS;
- Must be able to work independently with very little supervision;
- Ability to be work efficiently and proactively;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Bachelors’ degree in B.A. or HR or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Applications;
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written mediums;
- Multi-tasking and efficient performance in a high paced environment.