Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, JMCC
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Project Administrative Coordinator
The Project Administrative Coordinator works under a project manager to ensure all administrative processes related to the project are tracked, documented, reported, and recorded.
The Project Administrative Coordinator
works closely with the Head of Construction to coordinate all the administrative functions of the site, liaising with contractors on an as needed basis and facilitating the resolution or escalation of any issues that may hamper or interfere with project timelines.
- Making sure that the construction team has the tools they need to execute the project;
- With the assistance of the Head of Construction, create a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval;
- Updating project schedule and alerting Head of Construction and stakeholders about delays and updated timelines;
- Helping with the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization’s management team;
- Keep up the morale of team members and build relationships with them to develop a strong working unit and supporting their impact on the success of a project;
- Record and maintain and submit records of minutes of site meetings;
- Monitor construction progress based on schedule and present weekly/monthly reports;
- Liaise with specialist sub-consultants and contractors and escalate any escalations to the Head of Construction;
- Preparing weekly reports indicating all aspects of resources, progress, and occurrence on site;
- With the direction of the Head of Construction, develop and manage operations workplan and manage all ongoing operational needs across the project;
- Provide key support in liaising between construction operations, consultants, human resource and operations teams;
- Manage logistics for in-coming site visits, ensuring that all protocols are followed by visitors to the site/greenhouses;
- Monitor monthly office expenditure and compile a quarterly budget request;
- Coordinate with payroll for the submission of employee timesheets on a fortnightly basis.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- BSc Degree is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in office or as a Project Administration Assistant;
- Proven experience in areas of office administration, managing multiple engagements, projects or ongoing functions & responsibilities including the handling of vendors;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be very detail oriented;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.