Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Payroll Analyst- Part Time
The Payroll Analyst
will assist with the accurate and timely processing of payrolls, preparing and completing out of payroll task such as monthly tax fillings, internal and external reports. Providing support to external clients, their employees and internal departments concerning payroll related matters.
- Responsible for payroll processing on either a weekly, Semi-Monthly, Fortnightly and Monthly basis;
- Act as a back-up for Sr. Payroll Analysts;
- Validate payroll calculations, identify and fix discrepancies and errors;
- Communicate payroll discrepancies to the relevant persons and resolve in a timely manner;
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data including employee status changes, health insurance premiums, bank account updates and voluntary deductions;
- Follow all internal audit procedures and best practices;
- Submit completed payroll files to external and internal clients for review and approval;
- Maintain calendar for turnover of all statutory and non-statutory deductions on behalf of our clients;
- Provide required documents to financial institutions to ensure accurate and timely updates of employee’s records;
- Preparation of Payroll tax returns for filing on a monthly and yearly basis;
- Respond with accurate information to internal and external clients’ queries;
- Prepare various payroll related letters and reports for employees;
- Prepare and provide ad hoc reports as requested by internal and external clients.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role;
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or similar discipline;
- Ability to investigate and resolve payroll issues;
- Knowledge of local payroll processes and practices;
- Knowledge of payroll related legislation and local payroll and taxation standards;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience with HR and Payroll Software.