Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Junior recruiters oversee the initiation of the hiring process, by identifying and screening qualified candidates for employment opportunities. Their work requires critical thinking, research, sales skills, and people skills. Junior recruiters work in support of senior recruiters and account managers in supplying candidates to hiring managers and by helping the candidates through the hiring process.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications through visual screening;
- Conduct phone and in person interviews with candidates;
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and background check;
- Schedule interviews with candidates, Hiring Managers, etc.;
- Set up all appointments through the recruiting process such as: Candidate interviews, assessment, medical assessments, etc.;
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers;
- Monthly reporting about candidate flow, candidate process, etc.;
- Complete all new hires files prior to onboarding;
- Onboarding assistance to ensure follow up of all new hires;
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices;
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals using effective resource enterprise applicant tracking system;
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Director of Recruiting;
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the Director of Recruiting and Hiring Manager as required;
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of one (1) year of recruitment experience in a BPO environment;
- Excellent computer skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Flexibility to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits and career fairs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and with a team.