Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
HR Support Officer
The HR Support Officer
key responsibility encompasses the administrative functions of the HR department. The incumbent will ensure the smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and inquiries. He/she will act as the key support and administrative personnel to HR Officers deployed to support our clients’ HR operations.
- Maintaining employee records, ensuring data integrity and compiling reports from HRIS database as needed;
- Responding to employee inquiries in a timely manner via HR ticketing system;
- Developing employee verification letters and validating employment status with relevant third-party institutions;
- Compiling data required for the development of monthly client reports;
- Supporting HR Officer in administering employee benefits through facilitating timely enrollment in benefit programs, distributing benefit cards, filing employee claims and responding to queries;
- Coordinating exit interviews to ascertain reasons for voluntary terminations;
- Assisting with drafting employment agreements and updating job descriptions where required;
- Preparing requisite material for new hire orientation, disciplinary hearings and HR meetings;
- Collecting, collating and filing new hire employment records in HRMS and hardcopy files;
- Notifying payroll team of new hires’ start date and payroll enrollment data;
- Conducting reference checks on new hires;
- Liaising with third party institutions to facilitate comprehensive background checks and drug tests.
- Serves as an in-house resource in the implementation and technical support for HR management system
- Maintains basic knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees,
- Other administrative HR duties as may be required by the department.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- At least three (3) years experience in an HR admin role;
- Associates’ Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relating field is required;
- Ability to handle confidential material; must demonstrate high levels of integrity and trustworthiness;
- Knowledge of different HRIS systems;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work collaboratively with individuals from other departments;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows; proficiency in associated office productivity software tools, MS Office (i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Methodical approach, detail oriented, highly organized, and strong time management skills.