Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in outsourcing HR Operations, Executive Recruiting, Payroll services, and consultancy.
CHRS creates engaging workplaces!
We HELP COMPANIES across the globe to CREATE AWESOME WORK ENVIRONMENTS BY CONNECTING AND ENGAGING PEOPLE EXCELLENTLY, by employing best-in-class processes and expertise coupled with customized TECHNOLOGY.
We solicit candidates to join our growing team!
HR Operations Manager
If you are skilled in the discipline of HR, passionate about developing other HR professionals, and if you are committed to serving clients and their staff, then this role was made for you!
Our clients are comprised of local and international companies who depend on our HR experts to source, manage, and pay their valuable staff. The ideal incumbent has both a genuine love for his/her team and a natural inclination towards modernized HR delivery and technology!
Major duties include:
- Creating and executing development plans for HR staff including coaching, mentoring, recognition and team-building efforts;
- Participating in the design of HR programs for each client, and ensuring contractual obligations are met; drives engagement and compliance processes across client work sites;
- Responding to HR escalations of an HR, payroll, or recruiting nature. This position has a strong focus on communications - both internal and external to the company, written, verbal and electronic;
- Generating productivity reports and measuring KPIs;
- Is an expert in compliance matters and liaises with lawyers and statutory bodies experts for legal opinions and/or advice;
- Onboards new clients and assists in sales process;
- Employs multiple HR systems in delivery process; evaluates new systems and participates in platform development user testing;
- This role is responsible for the well-being and development of a team of 7 HR professionals who are engaged in providing services to multiple clients.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR practitioner in Employee Relations, Payroll, Recruiting, or Administration;
- At least three (3) years of experience leading teams;
- Professional training in HR management;
- Experience managing compliance, processes, and maintaining HR KPI’s;
- Comfortable with managing remote staff;
- Able to island-wide travel when required;
- A master’s degree is desirable, but doesn’t replace a great approach to managing people and a genuine leadership style.