Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, JMCC
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Quality Control Lead
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry, is searching for a Quality Control Lead.
As the Quality Control Lead
you will ensure site Quality Control processes adhere to GMP standards, PQS procedures and processes, and relevant guidelines. Also, ensure laboratory controls are implemented in accordance with GMP requirements and other relevant standards. The QA Officer will have oversight of material sampling, testing and release processes. You will oversee facility environmental monitoring activities and investigating any non-conformances or out of specifications as they occur.
- Approve all qualification, validation and stability protocols prior to work commencing;
- Ensure quality control related validation protocols and reports are reviewed and approved;
- Ensure all written GMP documents and records are completed in accordance with good documentation practices;
- Ensure GMP quality control staff are trained in the quality-related procedures and systems of the QMS;
- Coordinate and complete facility audit inspections according to QMS requirements;
- Participate in annual product quality reviews;
- Supervises the development, implementation and maintenance of quality control systems and activities;
- Organize sampling of material for testing to determine compliance;
- Manage and develop QC staff (performance management, technical & leadership development, and succession planning);
- Identifying, evaluating and closing OOS’s and investigations;
- Collect, compile, and analyze relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance;
- Coordinate and assign testing responsibilities of QC Staff.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted
- Five (5) years’ experience in an ISO or GMP – regulated field;
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field;
- Experience in the maintenance of quality control systems, including sampling, testing, environmental monitoring, etc.;
- Experience in the requirements of regulatory bodies, e.g. auditors from the CLA, PE009-14, ISO 9001 or ISO 17025;
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards;
- Experience in using HPLC and GCMS and other Laboratory instrument/equipment;
- Equipment and utility IQ/OQ/PQ/PV expertise a plus;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Sound understanding and demonstrated application of data analysis and statistical methods/tools.