Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Quality Assurance Officer
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry, is searching for a Quality Assurance Officer
to support the Quality Assurance Lead in managing record and data to ensure adherence to GMP, PQS procedures and processes, and relevant guidelines.
As the Quality Assurance Officer,
you will provide support to the Quality Assurance Lead in controlling GMP documentation and records e.g., change controls, deviations, risk assessments, CAPAs, recalls and customer complaints.
- Support the creation and completion of GMP related documents such as change controls, deviations, risk assessments, etc;
- Support with the management of the PQS documentation lifecycles and ensure periodic reviews occur when scheduled;
- Ensure GMP personnel and processes adhere to GMP, PQS procedures and processes, and relevant guidelines;
- Assist with the collation and reporting of GMP performance targets to the business and complete technical system reports;
- Identify the most appropriate records management resources;
- Assist in the changeover of paper to electronic records management systems;
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations;
- Assist with the reconciliation of PQS documents and records.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' specific experience in quality management;
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field;
- Experience working in regulated quality systems such as ISO and GMP;
- Experience in the requirements of regulatory bodies, e.g. auditors from the CLA, PE009-14, ISO 9001 or ISO 17025;
- Ability to conduct internal audits and prepare audit reports;
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards;
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO and other standards;
- Sound knowledge of risk management principles, CAPA processes and technical writing.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted