Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Paralegal (Contract-90 Days)
Our client is seeking to hire a Paralegal
to join our team of legal researchers. You will be supporting our client by preparing documents like affidavits and legal correspondence, as well as organizing and maintaining files. To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Resolving Contract Enquiry Tickets and providing email support to the end client’s employees on contract engagement with clients;
- Contract review and processing as per Standard Operating Procedure;
- Contract Data aggregation;
- Contract cataloging;
- Contract and document linking and metadata creation;
- Document uploading and removal;
- Data input / questionnaire.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in a legal or business area or related field from an accredited college or university required;
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with contracts and basic understanding of legal/contractual terms;
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume processing environment;
- Proficient in the use of office productivity tools (MS Office, etc.);
- Ability to learn and use of other business information systems;
- Provide insights and recommendations to support continuous improvement initiatives.