Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Shyft Moving
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The successful Customer Success Manager
will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction to ensure they go through a legendary experience. One of the main responsibilities would be to further educate the customer on the intricacies of their relocation and to ensure everything is understood and to foster a good relationship. This is a dynamic role that deals with employees of Fortune 100 companies mainly.
If you know how to find unique ways to bring value to the conversation with the customer even in hard conversations, you'd be a perfect fit for this position!
You are also someone who makes the customer feel that you are always there to help them when required and with the right information. You are quick to support and/or to respond to any alerts or red flags that may come directly from a customer reaching out for some issue, or any critical or overdue customer support ticket. This ensures that you control the fire when it is small and manageable. Ultimately, you will liaison within our supplier network and customers a lot of times.
- Manage post-sale customer relationship/journey including:
- Managing customer’s entire move beginning to end;
- Coordinating with third party suppliers;
- Managing documentation between all parties;
- Quality checks;
- Assisting with the claims processes;
- Proactively communicating with the customer;
- Long term relationship management with customer;
- Collecting payments;
- Audit invoices and receipts.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a sales and customer service environment;
- Attention to detail, confidence, and a can-do attitude;
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally;
- Inquisitive nature to go deeper and ask why;
- Strong customer engagement skills;
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change;
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong aptitude for learning and utilizing new technology & software updates;
- Familiarity with Salesforce and G-Suite is a plus;
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus.