Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Sales Account Manager
The Account Manager (AM)
is responsible for owning the relationship between the client and their enterprise customers once an account has been successfully closed by an Account Executive. The AM is responsible for developing long-term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders within their assigned portfolio of accounts, and leveraging those relationships to ensure that their accounts reach and exceed their annual revenue projections.
What does a Sales Account Manager do?
A Sales Account Manager should demonstrate the following:
- Maintain relationships within your assigned account portfolio in order to drive revenue and gross margin against individual goals;
- Identify and grow opportunities for increased revenue and adoption within your account base;
- Eg: For a Real Estate brand account, the AM will be responsible for email marketing and sales outreach in order to drive adoption of our products by individual agents and brokers. For a Franchise account, the AM will drive new opportunities and revenue within that brand’s franchisees
- Serve as the primary point of contact for each of your accounts, with responsibilities including handling/resolving escalations, assisting with custom/direct orders, optimizing storefronts and microsites, creating product additions to your accounts’ catalogues, etc.;
- Forecast and track account metrics and opportunities against actual revenue collected;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
What does Sales Account Manager need?
- Ability to acquire new business, targeting mid-market businesses;
- Proactive follow up with clients on quotes and orders to ensure excellent customer service;
- Create microsites for customers with the end goal being a low maintenance account;
- Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills;
- Successful track record of maximizing revenue from client portfolio;
- Prior experience in a customer engagement, customer success or retention role;
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in handling multiple tasks and working cross-functionally throughout the organization;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business;
- Bachelor's degree preferred.