Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Loans Manager is responsible for managing the assigned branch(s) to ensure accurate and timely servicing of the company’s loan portfolio. They will act on behalf of the company as the final checkpoint in maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of information processed by the loan officers prior to approval, accounting and audit purposes. Ensure a smooth operation of the business through the proper management of their assigned area.
What does a Loans Manager do?
As a Loans Manager you have:
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval;
- Conduct reviews of the institutions performance and prepare reports in keeping with the institution’s guidelines;
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans;
- Develop initiatives towards getting the team to meet/exceed targets;
- Have an eye for good credit/debt management;
- Develop and present new proposals via management reports;
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs;
- Provide special services for clients with more specialized needs;
- Maintain and develop new and existing relationships and grow the portfolio;
- Responsible for staff relationships, attendance & punctuality and other internal affairs;
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties;
- Participate in interview, hire, and training of new employees;
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of five (5) years of proven management experience in the microfinance industry;
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software;
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- BSc in Business, Finance or related field;
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies;
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.