Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Manager oversees operations and is responsible for the overall management and administration of the organization and its incubator(s). The Office Manager will be an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers;
- Provide general support to visitors and clients;
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way;
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed;
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on;
- Strategic planning: Participating in developing the strategic plan, employee work plans/KPI’s, prepare and manage the operating budget (projections vs. actual);
- Organise board meetings & retreat, annual AGMs and other board events as required;
- Oversee the financial management for the association and ensure that all statutory filings, GCT exemption filings and payroll taxes are paid on time;
- Manage compliance (company SOPs, agreements/MoUs, annual return filings, etc.);
- Supervise Incubator facility;
- Manage partnership & stakeholder building activities;
- Youth engagement & skills development initiatives;
- Coordination of events.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in management role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business Management, or a related degree;
- Must be able to travel nationwide
- Must have own vehicle.
- Strong financial acumen
- Solutions orientation
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- Fairly strong financial acumen;
- Ability to foster teamwork;
- Strong formal letter writing skills
- Project & Event management skills
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight;
- Technical competency to oversee computer incubator
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with persons at all levels;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted.