Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Manager oversees the operations of the
Business Process Association of Jamaica (BPIAJ) and is responsible for the overall management and administration of the Association and its Incubator(s). Working under the guidance of the BPIAJ Board, the Manager plays a lead role in defining the institution’s goals and objectives and is accountable for achieving results.
The Manager reports directly to the President of the BPIAJ, and indirectly to the Board of Directors. Working closely with the leadership of the BPIAJ Board and its committees, the manager’s responsibilities are outlined below:
- Strategic planning: Participating in developing the strategic plan, employee work plans/KPI’s, prepare and manage the operating budget (projections vs. actual);
- Organise board meetings & retreat, annual AGMs and other board events as required;
- Prepare board reports and minutes from board meetings;
- Oversee the financial management for the association and ensure that all statutory filings, GCT exemption filings and payroll taxes are paid on time;
- Manage compliance (company SOPs, agreements/MoUs, annual return filings, etc.);
- Supervise Incubator facility;
- Manage partnership & stakeholder building activities;
- Research & industry data /website content & knowledge center;
- Location value propositions;
- Collaterals & statistics on sector to support policy advocacy;
- Presentations, speeches, reports/briefs, etc. on the sector;
- Media management (press releases & engagement);
- Oversee the sector marketing & awareness campaign;
- Sponsorship & grant funding by working with partners to develop proposals and achieve established goals;
- Youth engagement & skills development initiatives;
- Coordination of events (O2J, President & Breakfast Forum, Cocktails) & meetings (Members, HR Leaders, etc.);
- Management of all secretariat and incubator activities.
- Solutions orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fairly strong financial acumen;
- Ability to foster teamwork;
- Strong formal letter writing skills;
- Project & Event management skills;
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight;
- Technical competency to oversee computer incubator;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with persons at all levels;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in management role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business Management, or a related degree;
- Must be able to travel nationwide;
- Must have own vehicle.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted.