Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Build A Sign, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Art Customer Service Representative
The Art CSR performs routine tasks and will work towards gaining in-depth knowledge of the product suite, websites, phone queues, hold queues, promotions, and services being offered.
What does an Art CSR do?
- Spend 100% of the time in e-mails and on phones (time in e-mails/phones is subject to change depending on the needs of the business);
- Master information contained in our website, including production materials and processes, use of customization, and admin. tools, status, and delivery of products, placing admin. orders, etc.;
- Proactively provide feedback to the organization about inefficiencies and trends identified;
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Be proactive in troubleshooting and solving customer issues (pre- and post -order);
- Professionally assist callers and respond to customer emails in a timely manner;
- Document orders in the admin. system;
- Work closely with our Production and Customer Service teams in order to help improve the quality of all order files before they are sent to print.
An Art CSR should demonstrate the following:
- Customer service-orientation– be warm, personable, courteous, and solution-focused;
- Excellent Attendance – we need you here and on time to provide an outstanding experience for our customers;
- Organization and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task;
- Internet and computer savvy;
- Hustle and urgency without sacrificing customer service – your goal is to deliver one contact resolution to customers;
- Ability to effectively communicate across departments;
- Reliability, consistency, and commitment to the department goals.
What does an Art CSR need?
- Secondary Level Education with a minimum of 5 o’level Subjects including Mathematics and English. Information Technology is a plus;
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a bonus but not required;
- Basic internet trouble shooting skills;
- Must be Internet and computer savvy;
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated professionalism and customer-focused mindset;
- Flexible and be able to work any shift which spans 7 days per week between 7 am to 12 Midnight CST.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.