Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Build A Sign, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Customer Service Representative- Chat
The Customer Service Representative- Chat, responds to email inquiries for all our websites. This position should model high standards of performance and customer service for all interactions. This person should meet performance goals and maintain metrics as defined.
What does a CSR-Chat do?
- Answer and address all inquiries stated & implied in a timely manner;
- Ensure all customers have an outstanding experience;
- Navigate and support all company websites;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the queues;
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues;
- Take notes and maintain records for all customer interactions;
- Model high standards of performance and customer experience;
- Perform additional duties as required.
A CSR-Chat should demonstrate the following:
- Customer service-orientation– be warm, personable, courteous, and solution-focused;
- Excellent attendance– we need you here to provide an outstanding experience for our customers;
- Organization and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Success in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task;
- Internet and computer savvy;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Hustle and urgency without sacrificing customer service– your goal is to deliver one contact resolution to customers;
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments about customer needs, product availability, processes, purchase orders, etc.;
- Commitment to customer experience in all forms of contact, inquiry, and phone;
- Proficient written skills and ability to show empathy within inquiry correspondence.
What does a CSR- Chat need?
- Proficient at typing 45 WPM;
- Secondary Level Education with a minimum of 5 Subjects including Mathematics and English. Information Technology is a plus;
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center;
- Basic internet trouble shooting skills;
- Must be Internet and computer savvy;
- Meet Customer Satisfaction, Quality and other predetermined targets;
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated professionalism and a customer– focused mindset.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.