Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager will directly manage employees responsible for preforming customer care interactions. Duties include managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching and feedback sessions, maintaining and improving quality, and monitoring real-time productivity and schedule adherence.
The ideal candidate must have a passion to lead, teach, and execute in a dynamic ever changing environment. You will implement solutions to drive quality and productivity, while successfully delivering excellent service to the Client.
- Manage operations on a day-to-day basis covering up to 50 call center representatives.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures; responsibilities include motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work, rewarding and disciplining employees, and appraising performance and engaging in effective conflict resolution.
- Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Communicate policies to team members and follow up to ensure compliance and consistency, taking corrective action as necessary, and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Own and drive performance metrics with the team.
- Manage team members as necessary to meet headcount demands.
- Handle or participate in weekly calls with clients to discuss KPIs, productivity reports, processes, and overall project needs and initiatives.
- Adapt quickly to changing specifications and workflows.
- Track metrics around quality and productivity.
- Coordinate space planning and IT support to ensure a productive workplace.
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the team.
- Understand and effectively utilize resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, analyze, and improve new strategies and procedures.
- Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in order to achieve results.
- Maintain shift and attendance policies to ensure staffing coverage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience).
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience managing customer care representatives, sales initiatives (inbound sales, cross-sell programs, up-sell programs), or other operational teams.
- Knowledgeable with/Handling of various Social Media platforms a plus
- Knowledgeable with/Handling of chat and/or email platforms deliverables a plus
- Knowledgeable with/Handling of airline and/or hospitality deliverables a plus
- Direct experience handling all the communications with Clients.
- Strong oral (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills.
- Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them, as required.
- Ability to travel as required (In possession of a valid US Visa).
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.