Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Training Manager will be responsible to develop our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. He/she will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives to create a knowledgeable workforce. Training manager responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction from Sr. Operations manager and/or Executive management team.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line of business/dept. managers;
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods;
- Conduct effective induction and orientation session;
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically and report on them;
- Helps to lead a team of trainers, incubation leaders, and assistant trainers. Responsible for input into the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of team;
- Assist with the interviewing, hiring, and training of departmental team members;
- Assists with the planning, assigning, and directing of work; appraises performance; addresses complaints and resolves problems;
- Helps to organize and develop training manuals, reference library;
- Tracks the attrition results through the training period by trainer;
- Build strong relationships with center leaders;
- Acts as a role model at all times by adhering to standards;
- Flexible in an environment by championing & embracing change.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Education & Training or related field, or equivalent experience;
- At least four (4) years experience in training/learning and development;
- 2 – 4 years supervisory experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of call center environment preferred;
- Chat and/or email support experience a plus but not required;
- Airline and/or hospitality customer engagement experience a plus but not required;
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability and interaction with wide variety of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated organizational skills in design and development of course curriculum;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop work team towards improved performance;
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations etc.;
- Intermediate knowledge of telecommunications and call center management systems and terminology preferred.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.